Easter Elly

hello ladies ... 

welcome to my Blog ... 


Today, I am sharing my quick card for Easter ... 
which I created using the digi image by Anita of 

Here is my DT Card 

NIni's Things Baby Elephant Downloadable Digi Stamp - Easter



I have printed the image on X-press It Blending paper 
Color in with Copic Markers 
my card size is 
10.5cm x 15cm 

trying to keep a very simply layout ... 
something clean and fun for Easter ...I love this cute little Elly 
added some .. Green fur ... for extra fun .. with some sugar almonds
added butterfly ... and stamped the sentiment and heat emboss it . 

Anita also have created a You Tube video 
on how she has colored in the Elly 

Well, friends I hope  you do like my Little Elly ... 
Grab one today ... and have fun with it. 

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek ... 

Hugs 
Rose 

Comments

  1. This is adorable Rose. Love the beautiful card.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rose this is a gorgeous card I love the cute Easter elephant. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so cute Rose! Love that little elephant image. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for all your comments and visits are really appreciated.
Have a blessed day.
Hugs
Rose Andrew